~Probably won't be going on vacation*, thanks to the airline fiascos, but I'm still leaving all my notices up and I may not tell my boss. I may go to the hotsprings and spend a week imitating a raisin.
~Site and email are being SERIOUSLY buggy. Sorry folks. Trouble ticket is in.
~I'm trying to get enough done that we CAN go on our trip if we still decide to... which means taxes, 2 print service orders, 1 purse flap, 1 keychain, 1 PA order, 5 various paypal payments, two contract revisions, 1 print service delivery, 4 hours of dayjob work and some packing. Better get to it...
*It was not really a vacation, it was an in-laws/family business trip. I am not terribly upset about not going. Jake wants to go, but agrees that even if our exact flight isn't canceled, the travel experience will not be optimal. And since travel is a full 2 of the 7 days, that really counts.