I also wired in lights to the bedroom, and made a home improvement milestone by shocking myself on a live circuit when I went to wire in the switch. Woops. (In my favor, there was a justifiable reason for thinking that the circuit hadn't been wired into the fusebox...) Nothing critical, just like being stung by a bee - brief, intense pain, then tingling, and I was Very Awake. Better than caffeine.
And now, our bedroom has lights that come on with the merest flick of switch by the door. Very nice. Jake picked them out, and they are *gorgeous.*
I went for a walk with the dog, took a bunch of snow pictures, took a long hot shower, made love to my marvelous husband, took another hot shower, did a load of laundry, played some solitaire, watched some TV (the original Battlestar Galactica!), invented a delicious new dinner, and felt general happiness with technology and house improvements.
(Is that a happy dog, or what??)
(Not from the same trip, obviously - I took this in the fall.)