1. One RWH fanfic. Just one. A little one, even. Just *something* to turn in. Maybe this will be a collab… Linda and I are thinking of a father-daughter piece. Update1: Linda sent me a wonderful start, and I've got some ideas on how to continue, just need to sit and write. Still want to do a Lionheart/Lovemaker with Beth, too. Update2: A little more progress, and I have some art to turn in. Yay!
2. Finish layout of RWH tarot cards. Just the layout. Printing will be an April goal. I tried to do some layout this weekend and ended up with 'scratch disc full' errors. Spent a few hours deleting files off my hard drive and backing up files instead. Update1: no progress Update2: Still no progress. Quality time with computer minimal to zip.
3. Contract updates for all existing artists. Update: not too many left to do here! Update2: Got one or two more done.
4. A total writing wordcount of 20000. 10k of that *should* be during the Grindstone week. Update: ~1800 words so far. Oof. At least I now have a computer at home, so weekend work isn't completely out of the question. Update2: Not much more. A limerick for Woodworks. :P
5. Two finished art pieces of a size and complexity equal to the Cat Sorceress picture I posted in my last entry. Color would be great, black and white would be acceptable. Update: I've got that Unicorn Key picture about 30% inked. Several sketches, too. Update2: Few more inkstrokes on Unicorn Key, and one completed grayscale piece!
6. One finished EMG design. This can overlap with the above. Update: Unicorn Key would be a great EMG piece. See above. Update2: See above.
7. There are 21 business days in March, with no paid holidays. I'm allowing myself three or four days off from earning wages. And one of those days must NOT be spoiled on business, but will be spent kicking back with my feet up, in front of a chic flick dvd, with popcorn, icecream and my cat. So there. Update: one holiday taken so far, one planned for Monday. No arrangement yet for the icecream and cat time. Update2: Two holidays taken, one stuck bigtime and was anti-productive in nature. Still no icecream and cat time. Unlikely I'll get any more days off this month, as they are now begging me to work weekends.
8. House: I want the water system planned and purchased. Doesn't need to be installed yet, but at least down on paper and a pile of pipes. Update: some progress here, as we have at least done most of the pipe design and established where cleanouts need to be. Update2: No more progress.
9. Add new artists and new work to EMG. I don't even mind if I don't get any *new* contracts done this whole month. But I should get the ones I have done up onto the web, and do the existing artist follow-up. Update: I've started some of the picture formatting, and have Big Plans to do this on Monday. Update2: Two artists up, four to go. And I don't want to talk about Monday.
10. Backup my files, including the new work. Update: Should be my final task for Monday. Update2: Gah...
11. Taxes! Just a few minor things to do, most of it has been recorded already. Update2: One more piece of info (artist pay) that I need to track down.
12. Apply for PFD by end of the month. Update: EEP!