Having just napped on the couch until my braincells are all utterly useless, it's about all I'm good for...
Should Ellen do NaNo?
Heck yes! Who needs sanity?
Heck no! Don't you have enough projects?
I dunno, whatever you want.
Only if you finish project X first. Before tomorrow, that is.
What should Ellen do for it?
Start something utterly new and never heard of. (Novel, standard NaNo)
Write Torn World short stories.
Storyboard the Torn World graphic novel. Aim for 30 pages in the month.
Write and illustrate a kids book.
Go for a 50K mixed wordcount - articles, short stories, whatever.
Gimmee a random prompt:
Rate Ellen's insanity
1. You're level-headed and smart. Too smart to overload.
2. You have moments of lapsed sanity.
3. You're a touch more insane than sane.
4. My god! Did you read that list of things to do? You're crazy, Ellen! Crazy!
5. The men with white coats have been deployed...