1. Had a steak dinner with Larry Elmore the day before my birthday.
2. Walked over a porcupine.
3. Started a business when I was 17.
4. Built a house. (Not contracted out, either... I mean built the house. I have the scars to show.)
6. Wrote horoscopes for three years.
7. Was a soloist (singer) in our fourth grade production of Going Buggy. I was Lana Ladybug.
8. Studied classical piano for eleven years.
9. Walked a mile to school at fifty below.
10. Um. Um... I can't think of a tenth. You guys are all cool and have done most of the spiffy things I've done. :P
Edit: Oo!! 10. Graduated Cum Laude with a degree in mechanical engineering and a minor in art.
Edit 2: 11. Had eye surgery!