1. Do you read the horoscopes every month?
2. Do you read all of 'em, or only your own?
3. Do you feel like they're getting stale?
4. Do you know anyone better suited to writing them that also has the time and energy and can reliably make deadlines?
5. Can you ID any weaknesses in them to date?
6. What are their strengths?
7. Do you feel these horoscopes are a cheat, seeing as they are based solely on what crazy ideas I have at hand and not on any actual astrological, mythological or spiritual foretelling?
8. Did you think that these horoscopes were actually accurate predictions by a licensed psychic and now you're so devastated to find this isn't the truth that you're going to have to schedule a session with a shrink?
9. Got any suggestions that don't fit into these categories?
(Have no clue what I'm talking about? You probably don't read Woodworks.)