Few more artists written to, more subdomains keyed in, nasty-nice letter to the bank nearly done, inbox down to less than two pages.
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
~ Get caught up updating EMG with new work.
~ Finish another full-color piece of artwork.
~ Finish the as-yet untitled Torn World story.
~ Buy a laptop.
~ Finish /anything/ about the house.
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
~ Melanie Smith
~ Annemarie Hanson
~ Crystal Valentine
~ Mark Riedel (?)
~ Matthew McCormick
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
~ Turn off my brain/relax
~ draw hands
~ program cgi better
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
~Travel somewhere with Jake, putting Jennie in charge of my business and paying her enough that neither she nor Ryan had to work otherwise.
~ Start the artist 'commune' that I've always wanted to: a little cluster of private yurts, a central building with kitchen/bathroom/sweet art facilities, complete with better printing equipment, phat computers, lots of painting space, lots of light and a great sound system.
~ Finish the house. Or rather, pay someone else to finish the house.
~ Quit my job.
~ Do a convention circuit in a hippy-painted van.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Hmm... see question 3...
~ cross things of my list of things to do
~ drink hot cocoa
~ and some things I'm not going to mention here...