Guppy, with flaming cheeks and drool suggesting a new tooth, was up ridiculously early yesterday morning and took two scant naps. After her second one, she wanted nothing but cuddles, and unexpectedly fell asleep in my arms - something she hasn't done since she was only a few months old. Awww...
I want to do ALL THE THINGS this weekend, and cannot bend space and time to make them all fit in. Where's my Tardis, darnit?
Things I want to do this weekend (in no particular order):
1. Finish power to the garage (involves installing and wiring a subpanel, adding a new fuse to the fusebox, and some wiring between the two. Plus hanging some sheetrock. And then wiring the actual receptacles.), which is required for the installation of the heater.
2. 24 hour comic challenge. I couldn't do the 24 hour push on a convenient day even WITHOUT the toddler clinging to my knees - I'm just not good at no sleep. With her, I doubt I will even be able to do the token hour or two I was planning to try. And it's NOT a convenient day.
3. Gaming. Chili potluck! Kittens to play with! Maybe some vampire slaying!
4. Finish Fantastrix artwork. Sooooooooooo close. SO CLOSE.
5. Pre-post next week's EMG 20 days of 20 years posts. I wanted to have all of these done in advance. HAHAHAHAHA.
6. Watch Dr. Who. I just finished Blink, which was delicious. I have tried to watch the next episode twice this week and have gotten about 23 seconds in, each time.
7. Other thing I'm not going to mention because it's a surprise.
8. Finish programming the PA login stuff. It's thwarting me. Some kind of hash mismatch that shouldn't be happening. Grrr.
9. Finish inking the RTH calendar plate.
10. Sleep like 100 hours.
Today, my list is a little less impossible. Just a little. If you squint from the side.
7. renew EMG-Zine registration
9. A few emails. (My inbox. I fear it.)
11. Cover plate for unused phone box