Ellen Million (ellenmillion) wrote,
Ellen Million

Holiday Cards!

There is a 15% chance I will send out cards or postcards this year. If you like those odds, and would like a card from me, I need to know the following:

a) Your address and name as it should appear on official mailings.
b) Choose TWO: Dragon, Unicorn, Fairy, Alaskan Winter Photo, Cute Baby or Surprise Me. (I am not sure I will do all of these, so please indicate a first and second choice.)
c) Let me know if you would prefer to avoid secular Christmas themes (Christmas trees, holiday lights, candy canes, santa hats). If so, please note which winter holiday you do celebrate, if any, or I will send something more generic.
d) Your email. (In case I have questions, or get so cheap/busy I just send an ecard.) I promise not to share or spam.

Don't try to evaluate if you're a good enough friend to ask for a card, or use any criteria like that. You may even be a total stranger! I like sending a little random joy, and remember, there is an 85% chance that I will mean to send these cards in a timely way, put it off, decide to send a New Year's card, put it off, remember in February that I meant to send cards, and eventually give up on it entirely. And in that 15% eventuality, if I get seventy zillion requests for cards and it would bankrupt me to mail them all, I will just send the ones I can.

All responses are screened for privacy and I will not be replying to them. I am going to allow anonymous comments until spam gets out of hand so that folks from Facebook or Twitter or random people who read this can request one.
Tags: holiday card

  • #junicorn 2019 landing page!

    Junicorn is one of my very favorite parts of summer. For the past three years, I have joined this challenge to produce 30 pieces of unicorn art, and…

  • Kickstarter and book

    I can haz Kickstarter! (And we're funded!) I can haz book! I can go haz sleep! (click images for links!) Originally posted at Dreamwidth:…

  • New toy, list for the day, amazing art offer

    I have a new toy! I mean tool. I have a new tool! Yesterday, I took it out on the town with me and I managed to go to the gym*, write 1200 words…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded