1. What's your proudest achievement?
I greatly suspect the answer to this will have changed in just a few months... >.>
But for now? Hmm. Believe it or not, none of my projects really reach my vision of them, so none of them really qualify. Maybe Sketch Fest, which I had very small and humble hopes for, and has done more to get people back into doing art (and loving it) than I ever expected.
Actually, I suspect my proudest achievement is my house. Even not-quite-finished, we built this ourselves... nearly every step of it. It's been a serious slog at times, and a lot of hard, hard work, but... a house! It's not as fancy as many houses, but it is sturdy, solid and suits me perfectly.
2. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you and why?
Hmm! Amanda Tapping seems too obvious, but is definitely my first choice. (Without the Sanctuary accent, though...) She's so perfectly geeky and no-nonsense. (switches icon in honor)
3. If you could trade places with any other person for a week (famous or not, living or dead, real or fictional) with whom would it be and why?
This is a hard one, because I am so content with what I've got. Perhaps... Harry from Robin McKinley's Blue Sword, because who doesn't want a little adventure and destiny?
4. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Delicately defiant, driven.
5. If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be and why?
I already speak with some success to ravens, but I don't think that counts. Nor do people, though sometimes I do wish I were better at that! I would choose cats - because I think they've got a lot to say, and it would be something of a privilege if they chose to say it to me.