- Fantastic Magic is sold out! Rum and Ruffians is only on sale for two more days! http://www.ellenmilliongraphics.com/coloringbooks.php
- Next Sketch Fest will be October 21-22! The last two weekends were tied, but this one is more convenient for me. Support was strong for keeping it on a weekend, and for doing one in October, one in November. So it shall be!
- Sketch Fest programming goals: Fix lingering bugs with nicknames. Add check for real name and address before allowing sales/credit purchases. Check to make sure address update is working. (Hmm... seems to not be. I think I know what's wrong...)
- Deadline for frogs galloping down on us! Get your work in ASAP! http://emg-zine.com/guidelines.php
- Emergency last-minute EMG-Zine request! Please send your art or writing questions for this issue: http://emg-zine.com/askanartist.php - you may send as many as you'd like!
- Coloring book proofs are supposed to ship today. Will they? Stay tuned!
- Big plans today are programming - have a few projects that need worked on, some freelance, some for EMG-Zine, some for EMG in general. Trip into town possible - I really should go to the gym; I skipped yoga last weekend and will miss it this weekend, and haven't done my crunches in a good while now. Bad Ellen.
- Factory notes: Still feel pudgy rather than really pregnant. Seven total pounds of gain so far, though it fluctuates a pound or two.
- Jake got me a new down comforter for our 10 year anniversary present, and it was like sleeping in a cloud. Blissful. Utterly blissful. Feel well-rested and energized.
- My jaw has been clicking and hurting a bit lately. Unsure if this is related to anything else in particular, but it's starting to be annoying. I plan to ask the doctor about it at my appointment next week, but I'm also considering a massage/chiropractic option. An Internet search shows other pregnant people complaining about this, too.
- Have a lovely Wednesday!
Wednesdaily with bullet points
FIVE INCHES OF SNOW! I'll try to take some photos when it's a little brighter out. Piano lesson accomplished. Laundry is folded and put away.…
Just over 1000 words written yesterday, and a sketch for a client. Also transferred hosting for another client, and had the serviceman in to look at…
Aging pets are hard. Just, hard. A few nights ago, Norway tried to get up the front steps and failed. There are only two, and they aren't that…